Incentive and Rewards
A true reward - An unforgettable experience!
Campbell Point House has played host to a number of special corporate events, each one being very unique in terms of their requirements, and the desired purpose. For one group we performed an interactive live Lobster cooking demonstration by the Lake, and then the group relaxed in the dining hall to enjoy the spoils of their culinary skills.
Sample Schedule – Three night incentive program
- Arrive at Campbell Point House and settle in
- Enjoy evening pre-dinner drinks and canapes, followed by a three course dinner
- Start they day with a light yoga session, dip in the pool or a sauna
- Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in the Conservatory
- Venture out on a guided tour of the garden
- Enjoy a light lunch and wine tasting at a nearby vineyard (there are plenty to choose from)
- Tour the historic town of Queenscliff
- Enjoy a treatment in the spa
- Join us in the restaurant and enjoy a private 8 course degustation dinner with paired wines
- Gourmet breakfast in the Conservatory
- Set off on a guided tour of the Great Ocean Road including a gourmet picnic lunch
- Return to Campbell Point House for a relaxed dinner of shared platters and great local wines.
- Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in the Conservatory before reluctantly heading home
Conferences and Team Building
Escape the busy pace of the city and retreat to a place where the only distractions will be the scenic views!
With a boardroom set on a private 1000 acre lake, Campbell Point House is the ultimate destination for corporate getaways. Work in tranquil, private settings, and perhaps indulge in some of our team building activities such as clay target shooting, or a cooking class - much more fun than paperwork.
The beauty is in the simplicity and the detail. Campbell Point House can ensure everything is taken care of to create a successful conference.
Morning and afternoon teas can be delivered to the boardroom, as can lunch, unless you prefer a stop-work lunch.
There are many room options available to use as a boardroom such as:
- The Cigar Lounge
- The Lake House lounge
- The Dining Hall or
- The Conservatory
We can arrange access to:
- Electronic whiteboard
- Data projector & screen
- Standard whiteboard
View a conference sample menu here
Minimum spend $12,000 a night (inclusive of exclusive use of accommodation and catering)