Campbell Point House is a small destination hotel, given our intimate nature, cancellations, and changes to travel affect us greatly and leave little opportunity to replace lost or canceled bookings. As such we have a strict deposit, payment and cancellation policy.
Please view our full Terms and Conditions by clicking HERE
Payment and deposit policy summary
- To secure an accommodation reservations a 50% deposit is required immediately.
- If your reservation is outside 30 days prior to arrival please note that the balance of the package will be payable 30 days prior to your reservation date.
- If your reservation is within 30 days of arrival the full 100% payment of your package will be processed upon booking.
- Payment for all group dining bookings is due 28 days ahead of the event date
- Wedding bookings: a 25% of expected spend deposit is due for all wedding bookings (minimum $5,000), balance of accommodation is due 6 months in advance if hiring 4 suites or more, catering payments are due 28 days in advance of booking date. All event and wedding requirements are due 45 days ahead of the booked date.
- If payment is not received then CPH reserve the right to cancel the booking.
- Payment by Credit Card will incur a transaction fee: Visa & MasterCard will attract a 1% surcharge; Amex & Diners Club will attract a 1.75%.
- A 20% surcharge applies on Victorian Public Holidays and New Years Eve
Cancellation Policy for hotel bookings (1 Suite booking maximum applies)
In the event of cancellation more than 30 days prior to arrival, the 50% deposit can be used for a future stay and will be issued to you by way of a gift voucher with a 3-year expiry.
In the event of cancellation 14 to 30 days prior to arrival, the balance of your package can be used for a future stay and will be issued to you by way of a gift voucher with a 3-year expiry. No refunds apply.
In the event of cancellation within 14 days of arrival, 100% of payment is retained as a cancellation fee.