We are often out and about organising details for our lovely guests, so contacting us via email is best. We promise to get back to you within 1 business day, usually much sooner.
Due to the Victorian Government announcement to place Regional Victoria into Stage 3 restrictions, we have no option but to postpone our re-opening that was planned for August 20th, 2020. At this stage, our new re-open date will be September 17th, 2020 subject to any further announcements and restrictions. We apologise to anyone inconvenienced by this, but it is completely beyond our control.
If you are affected, please email us and we are able to postpone your dates or offer you a gift voucher to the value of your deposit.
Email is the best way to contact us at this time.
* indicates required fields