Intimate Wedding package - Special Offer
- Exclusive use of the hotel with overnight accommodation for up to 28 guests (4 square meter rule compliant)
- Onsite ceremony
- Canapes and 3-course dinner inclusive of 5-hour beverage package for up to 28 people
- Breakfast for up to 28 people
Mid-Week: $15,000* (normally $21,500)
Weekend: $18,000* (normally $23,500)
*Conditions apply - please contact us for more information.
We accommodate lunchtime weddings for up to 20 people without the need for you to book the accommodation exclusively. Ceremonies take place in the conservatory courtyard with lunch to follow in the conservatory. Prices start at $199 per head and access is between 12 pm and 4 pm only.
We have also staged very small, intimate evening weddings with seated dining for up to 10 guests, where all guests are accommodated at the property overnight.
For weddings of this size other guests will also be staying at Campbell Point House, so it is not possible to have entertainment and dancing.
Larger Weddings (100 person maximum)
Exclusive-use of the entire hotel is required for larger weddings.
30 guests can be accommodated within our 8 suites / 15 bedrooms (on a double/twin occupancy basis). Additional guests staying off-site can also attend the wedding bringing the total number to no more than 100 people.
Notes about weddings at Campbell Point House:
- All catering for your wedding is supplied by our wonderful team of chefs, who use only the best of local produce to create a wedding banquet tailored to you should you wish.
- Events need to conclude by 11 pm on Friday and Saturday nights, 10 pm other nights, with non-staying guests departing no later than 30 minutes after service concludes
- Events at Campbell Point House are strictly limited to 100 guests due to our licensing, so larger celebrations are not possible. We can recommend nearby locations that can accommodate larger celebrations, so you are able to stay with us over your wedding festivities and enjoy a rehearsal dinner, getting ready and some photo's at CPH.